13 October 2013

Halloween Witchy-poo...

There has been a lot of talk on the forums lately on Halloween challenges - hats, witches, costumes, etc - so here is my take... So far, so good!

My witchy-poo is light hearted and happy. She has stripey legs and will, at some point, have painted shoes (like my puppy..) in red or black, and some kind if robe and hat. The hair piece is just a leftover strip from my "goth" girl, before I changed her entire face, but I will not use that wool because it leaves fluff everywhere!! Eyelashes are not yet attached, but I like the thicker version on her. She also has stitched wrists, elbows and knees and stitched in arms, so she is securely attached together. Just realised she doesn't have her highlights in her eyes! Will do that now!! Wondered why she wasn't sparkling... LOL!




Now, off to check my stash for something for her to wear! Oh, and some hair, of course....